logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] StyledConverter.addRoadAfterSplittingLoops and roundabouts

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Sun May 5 18:17:11 BST 2013

I simply tried to exclude roundabouts from splitting in
addRoadAfterSplittingLoops. But it did not work. When routing over the
start/end-point of a roundabout the driving direction was changed.

Maybe you can keep that in mind while reimplementing the routing stuff.

WanMil