logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] merge-lines and routing

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Sat May 4 12:29:13 BST 2013

Well, it doesn't happen often - and I couldn't notice a change happened
due to the patch - here is a screenshot of what the problem looks like
(oneway=yes arrows, created using continue - then afterwards the road
you see is created) - (location - Mödling, Austria - 200m south along
the rails from the Trainstation): -- the problem is that on the left
road, some filter moves the arrows away from the road - as the filter is
only enacted on the arrows, but not on the road... (I think though this
is not merge-lines, but a reduce filter).