logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] reducing output map size

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Fri May 3 08:04:44 BST 2013

Hi Jose,

I don't think that there is anything implemented.

I assume you would need something that reports the number of KB produced by
a each rule in your style file. I think this is not possible.
It is possible to produce this list for each garmin type, devided into
points,
lines, and polygons, at least if we just include the RGN file size. It could
also be
separated further by the different resolutions.

Would that help?

Gerd

jose1711 wrote