logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] question reg. display tool

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Wed May 1 07:07:52 BST 2013

Hi Steve,

okay, sounds reasonable. For now I'll disable the check in display tool.
By the way: NetCheck evalualtes the counter with 10 bits , but your patch
only
writes the lower 8 bits. Is this because we never have more than 255 points
in one way?
If yes: why is the img format using 10 bits for the counter?
I assume it is for a roadDef that combines several parts?

Gerd

Steve Ratcliffe wrote