logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r2585: correct check regarging non-routable type usage: check only on resolution 24

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Tue Apr 30 17:16:40 BST 2013

Doesn't seem to work for me -- or this line in my style-file is failing
- what I don't believe though:
/( highway=path | highway=cycleway | highway=footway | highway=track |
service=parking_aisle | service=parkingaisle | highway=parking_aisle |
highway=residential | highway=living_street | highway=mini_roundabout |
highway=roundabout | junction=roundabout | highway=unsurfaced |
highway=road | highway=byway | highway=unclassified | highway=service |
highway=bridleway | highway=cycletrack | ( highway=* & construction=yes
) | highway=construction | highway=turning_circle    | highway=unknown |
highway=undefined | highway=bridge | highway=ford | highway=crossing |
highway=driveway    | highway=pier | man_made=pier | highway=incline |
highway=incline_steep | highway=cyclelane | highway=fixme |
highway=tidal_path | highway=tidal_road | highway=incline |
highway=incline_steep ) {set mkgmap:set_unconnected_type=none}/

e.g. here is clearly still the old error of not at resolution 24:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/edit?lat=47.89799&lon=11.56073&zoom=17