logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] question reg. display tool

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Tue Apr 30 12:27:34 BST 2013

Hi Gerd,

On 30/04/13 09:07, GerdP wrote:
> I don't understand why the node-count value is compared with def.nblocks
> The write routine in mkgmap doesn't write the number of nodes to the place
> where display tool reads the def.nblocks value.

I was developing a patch to fill in that value.

Although it seems to work without it, I thought it might be the
cause of the routing problem with house numbers active. But anyway
there is no harm in having it filled in.

The current patch is attached. There is still some debugging in which
I will tidy up later.

..Steve