logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] A question to Splitter

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Sun Apr 28 12:32:59 BST 2013

Hi Bernd,

I tried to implement a logging technique like in mkgmap, but I was not happy
with it.

My understanding is that stderr is for errors or important infos, nothing
else.
I agree, most of the information is useless for normal users but helpful
when searching for errors.

So, my understanding is that you should produce the log and keep it so that
one (I) can analyse it if
you are not satisfied with the result of splitter.

Gerd

Bernd Weigelt wrote