logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] check-styles

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Fri Apr 26 19:53:15 BST 2013

Hi Nick,

not sure what you mean. Do you use type 0x4a00 for a polygon and
check-styles doesn't complain?
Maybe you have 0x4a00 in the overlays file?
If yes, I probably did something wrong in the check. If I got this right,
overlays are not to be used
with points or polygons, but the check uses the overlay values for all
types.

Gerd

nwillink wrote