logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Problem with bounds_*.zip

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Sun Apr 21 09:27:45 BST 2013

Hi,

got no answer on this. Now I meet the same problem again with the levels
option.
I don't fully understand the meaning of the levels statement as it is
implemented now.

If I got this right, the style files are always using either the value given
in the options file or
the value that is hard coded in LevelInfo.DEFAULT_LEVELS : "0:24, 1:22,
2:20, 3:18, 4:16"
All rules will only use these values and NOT a value given on the command
line.

The command line levels option is used when the map is created. If the value
is not given, the
value used by the style is used here as well.

So, what is the intended result if one uses levels on the command line?
Should it work in combination with style rules that specify levels instead
of resolutions?

Ciao,
Gerd

GerdP wrote