logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Wrong "Object Class" displayed in Mapsource

From Michael Prinzing email at mipri.de on Fri Apr 19 14:22:29 BST 2013

Gerd Petermann schrieb:

Hello Gerd,

> I think the background polygon is missing. Please check: Do you use the --transparent option?
> If yes: Older versions of mkgmap did not always create transparent maps with this switch.

I am not using --transparent, and I am always using the latest mkgmap
from SVN. There must be a background polygon, because if I am changing
the color for polygon ID 0x4b to let's say pink in the TYP file, the
"Unknown area"s get pink (and still labeled "Krankenhaus").

Michael