logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] problem with TYP-compilation

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Tue Apr 16 14:01:05 BST 2013

Hi Steve,

good to see that you are back :-)

Interesting for me:
TypViewer 0.4.22 doesn't like that comment as well.

I also found that the mkgmap typ compiler produces a result
for the typ files in
https://github.com/berndw1960/aiostyles
that TypViewer doesn't like.

So I leave these problems to you ;-)