logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] highway=track with no road_class and road_speed set breaks routing ## was ## "No roads near target" bug in Schwabmünchen

From Franco Bez franco.bez at web.de on Tue Apr 16 07:48:26 BST 2013

Hi Gerd,

now I get both the warning during --list-styles and the Error during
build. :-)

when the offending line in the style is fixed, both the warning and the
error disappear. :-)

Looks good to me.

Thanks a lot.

Ciao,