logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] highway=track with no road_class and road_speed set breaks routing ## was ## "No roads near target" bug in Schwabmünchen

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Mon Apr 15 21:37:19 BST 2013

Hi Franco,

franco_bez wrote
> What about a combination of 1) and 2) ?
> If you pass 0 as the non-routable-type then drop the road, otherwise
> replace the type ?

In fact that was what I wanted to implement, but v3 contained a small error.
Attached is v4 :
routable_types_v4.patch
<http://gis.19327.n5.nabble.com/file/n5757238/routable_types_v4.patch>

The compiled binary is here:
http://files.mkgmap.org.uk/download/108/mkgmap.jar

The associated log message starts with
"road not connected to other roads, but no replacement type found. Dropped:
";
This is also printed if the replacement type is not a valid number, I did
not yet implement
a check in list-styles for that.

Ciao,