logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] highway=track with no road_class and road_speed set breaks routing ## was ## "No roads near target" bug in Schwabmünchen

From franco_bez franco.bez at web.de on Sun Apr 14 20:43:42 BST 2013

Hi Gerd,

I tested your binary.
With the old style files, the buggy ones, I get the warnings during
--list-styles and the errors during buid.

With the new style Bernd has composed there are neither warnings nor errors
about " Non-routable way with routable type".

So far it looks good to me.

thanks a lot.

Ciao,
 Franco