logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] highway=track with no road_class and road_speed set breaks routing ## was ## "No roads near target" bug in Schwabmünchen

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Sun Apr 14 08:52:53 BST 2013

Hi all,

I did some more debugging regarding the routing problem to
"Robert-Bosch-Strasse 14".  Since this works with the default style
I tried to find out why the HousenumberGenerator produces other results with
Francos style. I found no difference.

So, it really seems that we should not allow to use
routable types for non-routable ways when creating a map with --route.

Attached is a patch that does two things:
1) Add checks to --list-styles to warn for such potential problems
2) Produce an error message if such a case is found when creating a map with
--route

routable_types_v2.patch
<http://gis.19327.n5.nabble.com/file/n5757000/routable_types_v2.patch>

I am not sure what types the test should check. The wiki says that
0x01-0x13 and 0x1a-0x1b are routable, so I used these.

A compiled binary based on trunk version r2570 is here:
http://files.mkgmap.org.uk/download/106/mkgmap.jar

Please let me know if this works with your style(s).

Gerd

Felix Hartmann-2 wrote