logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] highway=track with no road_class and road_speed set breaks routing ## was ## "No roads near target" bug in Schwabmünchen

From Franco Bez franco.bez at web.de on Fri Apr 12 11:38:11 BST 2013

Here's the link to the Augsburg "roundabout testarea" built in the 80ies
near the University of Augsburg.

http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=48.33173&lon=10.90473&zoom=17

There should be plenty of testcases :-)

Ciao,