logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] highway=track with no road_class and road_speed set breaks routing ## was ## "No roads near target" bug in Schwabmünchen

From Franco Bez franco.bez at web.de on Fri Apr 12 09:22:47 BST 2013

Hi Gerd,

will you commit the warnings about routable line types without
road_class/road_speed set also ?

IMHO the remaining problem is not housenumber related.
In a map without x-housenumbers the routing to this end of the
Robert-Bosch-Straße through address search is also broken.

I agree that the roundabout is the trigger of the problem. Presumably
due to the routable-types overlay lines without road_class introduced by
the style.

I visited this location today, and in real life there is no roundabout.
It's more like an egg-shaped island in the middle of a turning loop.
I will change the osm map accordingly. So we will loose our test
candidate for the bug soon.

Ciao,
  Franco