logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Question about MP processing/area2poi

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Wed Apr 10 19:19:41 BST 2013

Hi Minko, hi Thorsten,

the POI should be created. I have to debug that.

Some explanations about the mp processing:
Tags are taken from the mp if the mp has any other tag than type. The
other tags need not be referenced in the style file. Tags from the outer
ways are ignored if the mp tags are taken.

WanMil