logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] highway=track with no road_class and road_speed set breaks routing ## was ## "No roads near target" bug in Schwabmünchen

From franco_bez franco.bez at web.de on Tue Apr 9 23:44:39 BST 2013

Hi Gerd,

I identified the second "trigger" of the routing bug to "Robert-Bosch-Straße
14".
It is the "overlays" file of the basemap_style.
I composed a tgz archive of the style for you
http://francobez.bplaced.net/files/mkgmap/mystyles.tgz
Using the style from the archive, together with the map.conf from the
previous archive, you will be able to route to the POI without any problem,
but routing to the address you will get this strange route I already posted
a screenshot before.

If you comment the line number 16 in the "overlays" file
> # residential
> #0x00c06:  0x0c, 0x06
routing to the address works again.

Whatever this means. Do overlays also need a "road_class" and "road_speed" ?

Ciao,
  Franco