logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Problem with bounds_*.zip

From Bernd Weigelt weigelt.bernd at web.de on Tue Apr 9 17:09:23 BST 2013

Am 20.03.2013 08:38, schrieb Gerd Petermann:
> Hi all,

>>> Solved, if i use 'name-tag-list=name:de,name,int_name' in '-c map.conf'
>>>
>>> 'name_tag = name:de, name' in ³STYLE/options' didn't work.
>>>
>>> Don't know why ;-)
>>
>> I didn't try, but the source code evaluates name-tag-list, not name_tag.
>> The wrong example is in the marine/options which should be corrected.
>> Any other places?

Sorry to bring this old thread up, but i had this problem again.

'name-tag-list=name:de,name,int_name' in $STYLE/options didn't work
got something like this 'Sh??rii Lnkaa' instead of 'Sri Lanka'

'name-tag-list=name:de,name,int_name' in '-c map.conf' work
got 'Sri Lanka'

my maps are build with latin1 and mkgmap v2562 and before

Bernd