logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] highway=track with no road_class and road_speed set breaks routing ## was ## "No roads near target" bug in Schwabmünchen

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Tue Apr 9 14:50:57 BST 2013

Hi all,

attached is routable_types_v1.patch which (hopefully) corrects the last
routing problems introduced with r2448.
A compiled binary of trunk version r2562 (svnversion says 2564m) with this
patch is here:
http://files.mkgmap.org.uk/download/102/mkgmap.jar

Please try it f your style assigns routable types (0x01-0x13, 0x1a,0x1b) to
lines without
setting road_class or road_speed, else you should see no difference.

Gerd

GerdP wrote