logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] highway=track with no road_class and road_speed set breaks routing ## was ## "No roads near target" bug in Schwabmünchen

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Tue Apr 9 13:31:57 BST 2013

Hi,

thanks for the package and the hints regarding the test. I finally was able to reproduce the problem and found that the
last version which worked with the "bogus" style file was probably r2447.
r2248 contained my "removeShortArcs" patch, so it seems that there might be a need to remove short arcs not only from
roads but maybe from all lines with routable types. I'll try to implement that now.

Gerd