logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] highway=track with no road_class and road_speed set breaks routing ## was ## "No roads near target" bug in Schwabmünchen

From Franco Bez franco.bez at web.de on Mon Apr 8 12:23:49 BST 2013

Hi Gerd,

I will try to start testing tonight.

As the style I usually use is developped by Bernd, not myself, and had
several changes since my first post, I might just try to use the mkgmap
default stlye with the modified line for tracks instead.

Ciao,
  Franco