logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] highway=track with no road_class and road_speed set breaks routing ## was ## "No roads near target" bug in Schwabmünchen

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Sun Apr 7 15:07:52 BST 2013

franco_bez wrote
> Even stranger:
> Taping on the map to select a target, in the same position that the POI in
> the POI List has, the routing works (this position is even showing the
> POI's detail information on the Oregon) .
> Only if I select the POI from the POI search, or the address from the
> address search, routing is broken.
> Just as if the POI index and the address index had points lying in an
> alternate reality or another dimension - no possible way to route to them.

I think this could be caused by the routine that creates the indexes. If I
got this right, it might add all
lines with routable types (0x01-0x13) to indexes which should only contain
roads. I'll check this tomorrow.