logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] highway=track with no road_class and road_speed set breaks routing ## was ## "No roads near target" bug in Schwabmünchen

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Sun Apr 7 09:14:02 BST 2013

Minko-2 wrote
> A check could be nice, but only at the highest resolution which is
> routable (24).
>
> I dont think the routing will break if you use something like
>
> highway=residential [0x16 resolution 20-23 continue]
> highway=residential [0x06 road_class=0 road_speed=0 resolution 24]

I tried to implement such a test in the list-styles method, but found some
problems:
1) The builtin style noname always uses routable types without
road_class/road_speed
2) The builtin style floodblocker, which is used by the SeaGenerator, uses
routable types 0x01 and 0x02,  but the style is not used to create normal
maps

So, I think the test should only be performed when the builtin default style
is listed or when --style-file is used.

The tests also check the used type values. I am not sure wheter or not
mkgmap should issue
a warning when type values < 0x0100 are used for points. The program seems
to treat a value
like 0x0a in the points file exactly like 0x0a00.

Please try r2561 and let me know if that works for you.