logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] highway=track with no road_class and road_speed set breaks routing ## was ## "No roads near target" bug in Schwabmünchen

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Sat Apr 6 21:46:18 BST 2013

Minko-2 wrote
> No, I have experienced that routing breaks on every road that Garmin
> defines as a routable line (0x01-0x13; 0x1a,0x1b)
> and that does not have a road_class and road_speed in the style file.
>
> Solution when you dont want to make such road not routable: use another
> non routable line type (for instance an extended line type).
> Problem is that it will not be searchable anymore (which makes sense,
> since it is not routable, you can't route to this road)

Ah, that would also explain the effect when line 162 is removed. I think
that then rule
highway=* & highway!=proposed & area!=yes [0x07]
matches, and that also doesn't assign a road attribute.