logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Configuration for overview map

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Sat Apr 6 11:11:56 BST 2013

Hi Minko,

yes, it's quite difficult to find a good place for the checks. I can easily change the checks to report file name and line number in a warning, but
I do not yet see how to handle the overlay file Another cosmetic problem is that all style files are read twice, so each warning is doubled.

Working on it...

Gerd