logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Configuration for overview map

From Minko ligfietser at online.nl on Sat Apr 6 07:38:52 BST 2013

In my points file I noticed 0x01 instead of 0x0100:

(place=sea | place=ocean) & mkgmap:area2poi!=true & name=* [0x01 resolution 16]

Until far mkgmap rendered this point correctly. Maybe only add a warning with a line number where I can find this error in my scripts instead of breaking off the whole process completely?