logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Configuration for overview map

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Fri Apr 5 07:53:11 BST 2013

Hi Minko,

I found one stupid typo that caused the missing background polygons. This is
fixed with r2552.

But I think another problem is in your style files. The maps contain 6
levels with data:
[L 5:14, L 4:16, L 3:18, L 2:20, L 1:22, L 0:24]
(the empty level 7 with resolution 13 is ignored)

The level with resolution 14 contains almost no data.
Example:
10137001.img contains
zero points,
two lines : [Type=36, label=EV4 (CENTRAL EUROPE ROUTE), Type=36, label=EV4
(CENTRAL EUROPE ROUTE)]
30 polygons with the types 0x3d, 0x4b, and 0x010100

I hope this helps?

Gerd

Minko-2 wrote