logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Configuration for overview map

From Minko ligfietser at online.nl on Thu Apr 4 17:57:58 BST 2013

Thanks, found it, now I have to fill in my configuration file, at what level/resolution is mkgmap retrieving the info?

For instance I use point type 0x04 (big city) at different levels for different place categories. At the lowest levels only for major cities, but the higher the zoom level the more places (cities, towns) this poi gets (because I want to make the font size bigger as you zoom in).
So if I fill in point:0x04 does it take also the smaller cities and towns that uses 0x04 at the highest zoom? That is not what I want.