logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Routing graph analysis

From Marko Mäkelä marko.makela at iki.fi on Tue Apr 2 19:57:18 BST 2013

Hi Gerd,

On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 10:52:23AM +0100, Gerd Petermann wrote:
>I don't think this would be a prepro. It's the style system that
>decides what ways are routable or not, so if one wants to analyse the
>routing graph he has to read the img file created by mkgmap. The
>display tool already provides most of that functionality.

What I had in mind would be to create a map layer that highlights
dead-end streets or routing islands or similar. It would have to process
the mkgmap routing graph(s) [one per mode of transportation] from the
'main' map .img and then generate the extra layer(s) [car dead-ends,
bicycle dead-ends, pedestrian dead-ends, etc.].

	Marko