logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Creating non-NT maps

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Tue Apr 2 16:15:54 BST 2013

Hi Nuno,

I think there is no option to change the output format.

Gerd

Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2013 21:26:24 +0100
From: nuno.f.pedrosa at gmail.com
To: mkgmap-dev at lists.mkgmap.org.uk
Subject: [mkgmap-dev] Creating non-NT maps

Good evening,
I'm trying to create a POI only map, to be uploaded into a Garmin Quest GPS.But I keep getting a NT map and I could not find any specific options to force a non-NT file format.

How can I choose non-NT format?
Right now, I'm running this command line:
java -jar -Xmx256M \mkgmap\mkgmap.jar --code-page=1252 --output-dir=Tenerife --read-config=options.txt

and the options file contains:
product-id: 1indextdbfilefamily-name: Caches Tenerifefamily-id: 222
series-name: Caches Tenerifedescription: Caches Tenerifeoverview-mapnumber: 85452345mapname: 85452346overview-mapname: imgfromgpxstyle-file: Resources/styles
style: defaulttransparentinput-file: out.osm

Thank you,Nuno Pedrosa.