logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Routing errors only with Mapsource and pedestrian mode

From Johannes Formann johannes at formann.de on Sun Mar 31 11:49:31 BST 2013

Hello,

one of the users from my bicycle map reported to me a strange error:
When he selects the pedestrian mode in Mapsource the routing at tile
borders goes really bad.
A trip line of sight about 250m is routed showing a really long detour
https://bugs.launchpad.net/radkarte/+bug/1156733/+attachment/3582062/+files/MapSource.jpg
https://bugs.launchpad.net/radkarte/+bug/1156733/+attachment/3601274/+files/Hardcopy-2.jpg

The problem only occurs when MapSource is used (in BaseCamp everything
works) and only in pedestrian mode. The type of road seems to make no
difference.
The submitter noticed, that the streets are drawn "disconnected" at the
tile hordes (see second screenshot).

Any Ideas?

greetings

Johannes