logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Overview map for Africa

From Minko ligfietser at online.nl on Wed Mar 27 21:38:02 GMT 2013

Correction to my previous post, the sea was covered by a "hospital" background, 0xb.
So there must be a bug in the patch.

If I make this "hospital" transparent, the sea and coastline are visible.
Only the borders disappear, despite the fact that I render them at the lowest level, but
this is maybe a style file issue (maybe garmin dont render 0x1001e at very low zoomlevels,
or the mkgmap patch doesnt know I'm using this line type).