logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Overview map for Africa

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Mon Mar 25 22:16:52 GMT 2013

as far as I know, that should be pretty simple. The overview map is in
principle just a normal .img, plus the references.
Hence the main work, should be the additional style-files for it. (be it
part of the normal lines/polygons/pois files, or in completly separate
lines_overview, polgons_overview, poi_overview files)...

--
keep on biking and discovering new trails

Felix
openmtbmap.org & www.velomap.org