logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] issues with tile boundaries

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Sun Mar 24 07:38:26 GMT 2013

Hi Minko,

I looked at this and I think that I know the reason for these problems:
A typical tile produced by splitter is split into several sub divisions.
Each sub division has a bounding box, and the coords of the background
polygon are saved
as rounded offsets to the subdivision bbox.
If I got this right, the problem occurs because sometimes the rounded values
differ.

I guess this could also explain the white lines in the sea. I don't know yet
if or where this can be fixed...

Gerd

Minko-2 wrote