logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Splitter Error

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Wed Mar 20 07:21:40 GMT 2013

Hi,

I did not find a simple solution regarding a change in mkgmap.
But maybe a different approach:
What about using two layers like we do with contour lines?
I mean:
create a transparent map with the polygons for
seamark:type=fairway
and a normal map with all other elements and give them different
draw-orders.
Would that work for you?

Gerd

RheinSkipper wrote