logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] "No roads near target" bug in Schwabmünchen

From Franco Bez franco.bez at web.de on Mon Mar 18 22:53:55 GMT 2013

Hi everybody,

Today I built a new map with mkgmap-r2532 WITHOUT the x-housenumbers option.
The new map also has the bug.
Now I am really confused as with Version r2529 the bug only occurred
with the option x-housenumbers turned on.

Although I have not yet found an other example location I am almost sure
that Schwabmünchen is not the only place for the bug to break the routing.

Ciao,
  Franco