logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] issues with tile boundaries

From Minko ligfietser at online.nl on Sat Mar 16 15:19:43 GMT 2013

Hi Gerd,
I think the --no-trim-to-polygon patch works as expected! :-)
Tile boundaries are now a multiple value of 2048, I only need to adjust each following polygon after I have done (or at least stop after split) a session, but the resulting areas.lists seem to match now.

Next thing is to split the whole map and run mkgmap again to see if the artifacts are gone.
To be continued...