logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Patch v1: check if road is connected

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Fri Mar 15 16:20:09 GMT 2013

Hi Chris,

please check: Do they disappear when you remove option process-destination?
I think thats the only function which creates ways before the connection
check is done, but I was not able to reproduce the problem yet, so maybe it
happens only in some areas.

Gerd

Chris66 wrote