logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] issues with tile boundaries

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Fri Mar 15 14:12:24 GMT 2013

Hi Minko,

Minko-2 wrote
>> If you look at the Garmin units, 2306867 is not divisible by 2048.
>> Could this be the reason?
>> Is it a bug in the splitter or should I use an option to let the
>> splitter draw areas that exactly fits with 2048 garmin units?

If you use a simple polygon with spitter (e.g. a rectangle), it will fit the
tiles
into the polygon. If I got that right you use multiple splitter passes, each
with
a single polygon area. Later you try to combines the tiles to one map.
You should instead run splitter with a polygon that contains the complete
area.
If that doesn't help, please post the polygon files and the splitter parms
that you use.