logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] poi-address via style

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Thu Mar 14 21:32:36 GMT 2013

Hi

On 06/03/13 20:16, Walter Schlögl wrote:
> I think there is a line feed missing before the phone number?
> Maybe it's simply forgotten to add it in the code.
>
> Is there a way how to customize the printed address?

The address information is stored as a record of separate fields for
house number, street, phone etc. The way it is displayed by the device
is entirely up to it and we have no control over that (as always, as far
as I know). The style controls what goes into the individual fields
and so you have control over that.

..Steve