logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] poi-address via style

From Walter Schlögl walter.schloegl-resch at aon.at on Wed Mar 6 20:16:40 GMT 2013

Hi Steve,

>> At the moment --no-poi-address is giving an error message
>> Invalid option: 'poi-address'
>
> I've just committed a fix to make this option work again.

Thanks for turning this feature on again.

> The option is now called --poi-address which is on by default. To
> disable it use --no-poi-address.
>
> This has exactly the same effect as before, but the name has to be
> switched round, because --no- can now be used with any option so an
> option can't start with no- any more.
>
> ..Steve

I have 2 more questions regarding poi-address:

I think there is a line feed missing before the phone number?
Maybe it's simply forgotten to add it in the code.

Is there a way how to customize the printed address?
The best would be, if it could be added via style file somehow.
Appending the address text to the name does not work,
because such long names are not shown in full lenght on Garmin devices.

Walter