logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Default style example invalid?

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Tue Feb 26 19:54:33 GMT 2013

Hi Steffen,

the problem is caused by missing files which are included as base-styles.
See default/info.
I had the same problem and did not find out how to use them, so I commented
the lines in info
(I wanted to create a minimum style).

I'll check tomorrow why this situation gives no useful error message.

Gerd

Steffen Breitbach wrote