logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Default style example invalid?

From Steffen Breitbach mkgmap-dev at bebef.de on Tue Feb 26 19:26:46 GMT 2013

Hi everyone!

I wanted to start a new map from scratch - using the default style from
mkgmap. So I copied the $mkgmap/examples/style/default/ folder to my
working direktory. If I try to compile a map, mkgmap (r2504) crashes
with a stack overflow:

java.lang.StackOverflowError
	at java.io.UnixFileSystem.getBooleanAttributes0(Native Method)
	at
java.io.UnixFileSystem.getBooleanAttributes(UnixFileSystem.java:242)
	at java.io.File.isDirectory(File.java:799)
	at
uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.osmstyle.StyleFileLoader.createStyleLoader(StyleFileLoader.java:56)
	at uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.osmstyle.StyleImpl.<init>(StyleImpl.java:133)
	at
uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.osmstyle.StyleImpl.readBaseStyle(StyleImpl.java:515)
	at uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.osmstyle.StyleImpl.<init>(StyleImpl.java:141)

The last two lines repeat a few hundred times.

After exchanging the style with a style-set that works, the no errors
occur and the map is generated as expected.

Is there something wrong with the default style provided with the
package (.tar.gz) or am I doing something wrong?

Regards
   Steffen