logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] length () in relations file

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Mon Feb 25 21:02:19 GMT 2013

Hi Minko,

I think I found a formula to calculate the area size in a metric unit.
But I have a problem to test that because I don't know the real area
size of an OSM polygon.

Can anybody please send some way (polygon) ids with it's real world area
size?

WanMil