logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r2495: -- Increment highwayCount only for nodes of roads. This reduces the size

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Sun Feb 24 19:43:08 GMT 2013

> Version 2495 was committed by gerd on Fri, 22 Feb 2013
>
> -- Increment highwayCount only for nodes of roads. This reduces the size
> of the img file
> -- remove dead code in ElementSaver

Hi,

having a look at the changes I observed that the following snippet is
used for XML input only but not for pbf and o5m:

if("mkgmap:on-boundary".equals(key)) { // FIXME checking tag value
	if("1".equals(val) || "true".equals(val) || "yes".equals(val)) {
		Coord co = saver.getCoord(currentElementId);
		co.setOnBoundary(true);
	}
	return;
}

I think it should be added to pbf and o5m or removed because all
dataformats should be handled equal.

What's your preference, Steve and Gerd?

I prefer to remove that because I think it originates from a time where
it was planned to change mkgmap behaviour by adding tags before starting
mkgmap. I think nobody uses that right now so it's superfluous.

WanMil