logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] leisure=marina line (Flooding in Biograd)

From RheinSkipper rheinskipper1000 at gmx.de on Sat Feb 23 16:15:03 GMT 2013

> On Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 03:26:36PM +0100, RheinSkipper wrote:
> >According to
> >
> >http://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/talk/2010-April/049629.html
> >
> >leisure=marina should not be rendered as a blue area anymore. It should
> >be rendered as a line instead.
>
> Which line type would you suggest?

A blue dotted line is suggested in the above discussion. But there is no
default type like that available.

I use line type 0x10500 in my map. This renders as a faint magenta line so
it cannot be mistaken as a jetty or obstacle. This type is normally used for
restricted areas like no wake zones, which also makes sense in a marina. But
as an extended marine type it may not show up on all devices.

0x2a (marine boundary) would be another option. But it is rendered as black
line which can be very irritating.