logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r2485: Add simple housenumber handling for OSM data

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Tue Feb 19 20:41:29 GMT 2013

Thanks Minko!

The regionOffset gives the n-th element of is_in tag that defines the
region. But the is_in tag is used very inconsistently so it's only a
hint and has only an effect if the location-autofill=is_in is used.

WanMil