logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r2485: Add simple housenumber handling for OSM data

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Tue Feb 19 17:17:23 GMT 2013

> Steve and Wanmil, great job!
> I have done a small test and the only errors were a few numbers with "?" (better skip them):
> java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No housenumber: ?

Housenumbers for OSM data are still under development so there may be
some unwanted log messages. Of course I will remove them later on :-)

> I also changed the LocatorConfig.xml,please add
> <country name="Nederland" abr="NLD" streetBeforeHousenumber="true" postalcodeBeforeCity="true">
> <country name="België - Belgique" abr="BEL" streetBeforeHousenumber="true" postalcodeBeforeCity="true">

Thanks for the hint. Can you workout the LocatorConfig.xml and assign
the correct format for the rest of countries?

WanMil